Gedrys Farm Kennels & Cattery
Cardiff, CF15 9JL
T: 01443 841075
M: 07974 269609
View Gedrys Farm Boarding Kennels in a larger map
SatNav: enter:CF15 9JL
Please use this rather than our postal address, or your system may not find us!
By car from Cardiff/M4
Take junction 32 off the M4 – and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A470 towards Merthyr and follow either route A or route B:
- Take the first exit off the A470, a slip road signposted Radyr/Taffs Well and turn left for Radyr.
- At roundabout (150yds) turn right signposted Pentyrch / Gwaelod-y-Garth.
- The road bears round to left – turn right at bottom of steep hill (unrestricted speed signs) signposted (old style) Gwaelod-y-Garth – (we are 2 miles from here).
- Continue all the way through the village (past school on right and pub on left – last house on right is converted chapel) into a country road (past farm track on right – forestry entrance on left opposite house named “Glebelands” ) and down the hill through a small wood.
- The road forks at gable end of a barn conversion (steps up side, scrap yard on right) – take sharp left here up the steep hill and we are 300 yards on the right.
- Take the third exit off the A470, signposted Rhydfelen, then the third exit off the roundabout (the first is a small exit into a car sales business) – and continue from * below.
By car from Merthyr
- Follow the A470 to the Treforest Industrial Estate exit. Take the fifth turn-off (the third is a small exit into a car sales business) * signposted Tonteg
- Stay in the left lane over a bridge and continue straight on (industrial estate on left).
- The road bears left around back of the industrial estate (River Taff on left and Railway on right).
- Continue on through a wood for about a mile. The road bears right under railway bridge and starts to climb (scrap yard on left – barn conversion on right)
- The road forks – take right hand fork up the steep hill and we are 300 yards on the right.