For booking enquiries simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you to confirm your pet’s stay. Please also see the small print at the bottom of the page.
Boarding Terms and Conditions
- Your pet will only be accepted for boarding if you are able to produce a certificate confirming your pets’ vaccinations are up to date, and they cover the entire duration of the stay. Dogs must be inoculated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough. Kennel cough inoculation must be at least two weeks before your pets stay. Cats must be inoculated against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu.
- All pets should be regularly wormed and flea-treated. Should any pet on arrival require treatment for internal or external parasites (fleas/worms etc.) then a charge will be levied for this.
- Any current or ongoing problems with a pet’s health or temperament must be notified to us. Should it be necessary, at our discretion, for a vet to be called for any existing health conditions prior to boarding, all fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.
- We reserve the right to refuse any pet that we consider to be of an unreliable temperament, or sick at the time of boarding.
- In the interest of the animal’s own safety, we reserve the right to separate pets from the same household that are sharing accommodation if needed.
- Whilst every possible attention is given to each pet boarded with us, it is done so entirely at the owner’s risk.
- Whilst we will only socialise dogs with similar personalities/size etc., socialisation of dogs is done so entirely at the owner’s risk.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to call a vet for any pet - we will notify you as soon as possible if it is urgent. If a vet appointment is not urgent, we will contact you before booking.
The small print:
* All offers are subject to availability of accommodation.
* Trial days are for use once only and are intended for new customers.
* The FREE TRIAL is for a day’s accommodation, but does not include overnight. The FIRST DAY FREE is for the first day of your pet’s stay, including overnight, minimum 3 day stay applies.
* Please choose which offer you wish to take up: unfortunately we cannot offer both a trial day and a free first day.
* During busy periods (weekends and holidays), we ask for a 20% deposit to secure your booking. Your deposit is refundable if cancellation is made two weeks prior to the stay.
* By providing your details to us, it is likely that you’ll receive emails from us just a few times a year, with special offers, news and tips and advice for pet owners. We will never give your information to anyone else. You can unsubscribe at any time: just email us